106 Inspiring Friendship Quotes
Friends are the family you choose and of course Friends matter. Friendship is one of the life greatest gifts. Sometimes our friends know us better than we know ourselves.
We love our friends in a special way. The love in a friendship is one holds a special and unique place in our heart.
Following are the inspiring friendship quotes and sayings with images. If you’re looking for quotes about best friends, true friendship, old friendship or Inspiring friendship, so this is a beautiful inspiring friendship quotes collection for you. We’ve created a list of top 106 inspiring friendship quotes.
These inspiring friendship quotes and sayings gives you a smile on your face so keep enjoying it and share these friendship quotes and sayings with your best friend to warm their heart.
Inspiring Quotes on Friendship
1. True friends stab you in the front.
2. A best friend is someone who makes you laugh even when you think you will never smile again.
3. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
4. Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
5. Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap.
6. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
7. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
– Hubert H. Humphrey
8. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives.
9. A man friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.
10. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
– Khalil Gibran
11. Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.
12. Even where friendship is concerned, it takes me a long time to trust people.
13. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
14. Friendship is essentially a partnership.
15. Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil.
16. Everyone has a friend during each stage of life. But only lucky ones have the same friend in all stages of life.
17. Be slow in choosing a friend, slower in changing.
18. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
19. My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
20. The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
– Hubert H. Humphrey
21. Your friend is your needs answered.
– Kahlil Gibran
22. The best friend is the man who in wishing me well wishes it for my sake.
23. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life.
– Amy Poehler
24. Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
25. A friend to all is a friend to none.
26. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
27. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have and one of the best things you can be.
28. Friendship is not about whom you know the longest. It is about who came and never left.
29. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
30. A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.
31. Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
32. Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes heart warm.
33. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer
– Ed Cunningham
34. If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you will find them everywhere
35. One friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.
– George Santayana
36. Friendship isn’t a big thing it’s a million little things.
37. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together.
– Woodrow T. Wilson
38. The best time to make friends is before you need them.
39. A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience.
40. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul..
41.I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
42. If you have one true friend you have more than your share.
43. If you go looking for a friend, you are going to find they are very scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you will find them everywhere
– Zig Ziglar
44. Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes.
-Henry David Thoreau
45.No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
46.A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
-Arnold H. Glasgow
47. A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
48. A friend is what the heart needs all the time
-Henry Van Dyke
49. A single rose can be my garden. A single friend, my world.
50. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.
51. When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.
52. Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer
53. One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relatives
54. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.
-Hubert H. HumphreyÂ
55. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
56. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success!
57. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.
58. There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend.
59. Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
60. Choose your friends wisely-they will make or break you
-J. Willard Marriott
61. The world is round so that friendship may encircle it.
-Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
62. Friendship is something that is cultivated
63. Real friendship, like real poetry, is extremely rare – and precious as a pearl.
-Tahar Ben Jelloun
64. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives
65. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson
66. True friendship is like a rose, we don’t realize its beauty until it fades.
67. Friendship is like money, easier made than kept.
68. If you have two friends in your lifetime, you are lucky. If you have one good friend, you are more than lucky.
69. The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for.
70. The language of friendship is not words but meanings.
-Henry David Thoreau
71. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
72. True friendship is never serene.
– Marquise de Sevigne
73. The only way to have a friend is to be one.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
74. A true friend stabs you in the front.
– Oscar Wilde
75. True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
– Emilie Saint-Genis
76. The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul.
– Shanna Rodriguez
77. A friend is someone who makes it easy to believe in yourself.
– Heidi Wills
78. Friendship is the purest love.
79. No friendship is an accident.
– O. Henry
80. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
– Henry David Thoreau
81. A friend is a gift you give yourself.
– Robert Louis Stevenson
82. Remember that the most valuable antiques are dear old friends.
– H. Jackson Brown Jr.
83. It takes a long time to grow an old friend.
– John LeonardÂ
84. A friendship that can end never really began.
– Publilius SyrusÂ
85. Strangers are just friends waiting to happen.
86. Little friends may prove great friends.
87. Keep your friendships in repair.
– Samuel ButlerÂ
88. Keep your friends close, your enemies even closer.
– Sun Tzu
89. Hold a true friend with both your hands.
– Nigerian Proverb
90. Friendship is one mind in two bodies.
91. Friendship increases by visiting friends but visiting seldom.
– Ben Franklin
92. A true friend is the best Possession.
– Ben Franklin
93. Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods.
94. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
– Brandi Snyder
95. The royal road to a man’s heart is to talk to him about the things he treasures most.
96. Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.
– Tennessee Williams
97. It is not so much our friends help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.
98. Someone to tell it to is one of the fundamental needs of human beings
– Miles Franklin
99. Friendship is like a glass ornament, once it is broken it can rarely be put back together exactly the same way.
– Charles Kingsley
100. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
– Joseph F. Newton Men
101. If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone
– Maxwell Maltz
102. The road to a friend’s house is never long.
– Danish Proverb
103. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
– Heidi Wills
104. True friendship can afford true knowledge. It does not depend on darkness and ignorance.
-Henry David Thoreau
105. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
106.True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable